The following are included with the online course.
- 11 Course Online Medical Scribe Training Program
- Quizzes and Exams To Measure Your Knowledge
- Terminology Textbook
- Facilitator Support
- Certificate of Training
By the end of this training program, you should be able to…
- Define the Medical Scribe profession and identify the qualifications.
- Gain a working knowledge of medical terminology.
- Explain the HIPAA Privacy Rule and the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Describe the different types of medical records.
- Identify common diseases.
- Understand diagnostic tests and procedures.
- Differentiate the routes of administration for medications.
- Recognize the importance of accurate and complete documentation in coding and quality reporting.
- Demonstrate the ability to document information into the EHR accurately.